Friday, August 23, 2013

Ballet Bust

 Norah and I were both so excited last week for Kata's first ballet class!  Kata, it turns out, was not.  She let us know that loud and clear in the lobby of the Atlanta Ballet.  Before that, though, here is a quick school update:
After the first day of school:  Norah is in heaven, telling us all about her fabulous day.  Kata didn't survive the elementary school pick-up line.

Kata and I have enjoyed walking to pick Norah up in the afternoons.
This is the only picture Kata knowingly let me take of her in her leotard.  You can just see that little glint in her eye...she already has a plan.

Miss Twinkle Toes and her little sister, Miss No-Rump.  Kata's mood is quickly deteriorating, up until the moment the lovely dance teacher comes to call the girls to class, and Kata throws one of the most epic tantrums the Atlanta Ballet has ever seen.  Who let THAT family in here?

Kata says she will try again next week.  "Just not today, right mom?"  I'm not convinced.

No comments: